- Prepare and review general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Analyze financial trends and/or variances for accuracy.
- Develop and maintain budgets/forecasts.
- Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepare and review payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Supervise team of accounting clerks.
- Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Assist in coordination of year end audit.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree - Major Accounting