Data Analytics Specialist - 100% Remote USA - 145k plus bonus plus stocks
Branford, CT 06405
- Lead the CSM team on all customer analytics matters
- Export and enrich customer data in all formats with data structure to improve usability and engagement.
- Develop and implement database queries, Python/SQL scripts to generate reports and spreadsheets of customer data.
- Collaborate with the global data engineering team in responding to customer queries
- Assisting with data quality, data cleansing, and metric reporting needs
- Author and execute testing scripts against developed web and mobile applications
- Manual testing of new code and applications
- Troubleshoot issues with our web and mobile applications
- Suggest software and customer process improvements where needed.
- Represent the ‘technical voice of the customer’ within to inform engineering and product management
- Onboard new clients, so they are set up for success, continually provide proactive strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide best practices to ensure clients are achieving their business goals.
- Act as a consultant, drawing upon past and peripheral experiences, while delivering, developing, and sharing industry best practices.
- Support business review meetings and provide ideas that will lead to optimization, increased value, growth, renewal and advocacy.
- Contribute feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement.
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies to reach their goals.
- Assist in the development of best practices and help maintain clear documentation for all internal processes and customer training.
- Travel as needed for customer meetings and conferences.
- Data is your passion
- Attention to detail and quality: You have to be exceptional.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and customer schedules with minimal oversight
- Customer service mentality: be an effective listener, responsive and proactive
- Hard-working with tolerance for demanding and dynamic working environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set appropriate priorities
- Data expert working with CSV, Excel (Macros level)
- Programming language – Python or similar data processing/scripting
- Create detailed SQL queries to report or cleanse data
- Advanced experience in developing ETLs, services, and migration applications for handling, transforming, and moving data for internal and external facing data is required.
- Ability to analyze process and procedures to find efficient solutions
- Ability to work equally effectively as one part of a team-based project or as the primary resource
- Has the ability to explain complicated problems to non-technical people so that they will understand and support the solution
- Thrives in startup environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive working remote
- Curious and eager to learn. Able to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Experience using sales enablement and LMS software a plus.
- Experience using DataBricks is desirable
If you are interested, please send resume to:
resume AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com