• Your must live in either Oslo or Brussels.
Partake in SAP IBP implementation global and regional instances.
• Work closely with business stakeholders, and with your IT expertise and service actively contribute to the on-site logistics process standardization and optimization through the development/deployment of new or existing IT solutions
• Define the solution roadmap and plan/execute agreed prioritized IT activities
• IT design authority, drive the design and configuration of the solution. Keep updated on the market and technology trends to be able to identify game-changing technology-driven solutions.
• Advise on business requirements/concerns using the on-site logistics solutions. Translate requirements into IT specifications and secure their implementation
• Support in organizational change management and business process optimization, including transfer of solution knowledge and conducting training
• Contribute to the TCO optimization, budget and cost control of your IT services/applications area. Report on IT service activity and cost
• Manage the IT lifecycle of the solution(s): patching and upgrade, landscape and capacity management, WRICEF portfolio management, technical doc, test scenario management, release management…
• Secure IT operations: incident and problem management, act as level 3 support, cutover and risk assessment, disaster recovery, security management…
• As solution and service expert for your service area collaborate in and coordinate global projects
• Degree, preferable master (minimum Bachelor) within Business Administration / Engineering / Computer Science, with minimum 7-10 years relevant professional experience. Long relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
• Experience in Agile processes, service delivery and operation outsourcing is a plus. Project management experience. Project Management certification is a plus with experience implementation ERP modules SAP IBP
• Several years of experience as IT Solution Architect, maintaining/developing a set of integrated solutions and functionalities in the logistics domain and preferably related to on-site factory operation logistics. Expertise in SAP modules such as SAP IBP and in other logistics third party applications integrated with SAP or not, or in logistics weight bridge integrated solution will be highly appreciated.
• SAP Fiori experience, both functional and technical is a plus.
• Experience in working close to the business and managing a portfolio of IT services and combined knowledge and interest mix between business and technology.
• Experience in ITIL, service delivery, outsourcing operation and project management is a plus.
• Experience in change/risk management and application lifecycle management
• Strong analytical skills combined with a good level of communication and training skills.
• Professional attitude towards colleagues and external parties across different cultures and professions and the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) as English is the company’s business language, other language skills are considered as an advantage.
If you are interested, please send resume to:
resume AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com