Accountant - 6 months plus Temp - Madison
Accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliations, payroll preparation and tax returns.
- Accounting and journal entries, month-end and year- end closings, sales tax returns, property tax return, and all other day to day accounting duties.
- Set up jobs including tax free jobs and make sure all paperwork is in compliance.
- Prepare individual and business tax returns.
- Prepare accounts payable and payroll checks for clients in QuickBooks.
- Prepare monthly write-ups for clients which include bank reconciliations, journal entries, financial statements, sales tax returns, payroll tax returns and year-end W-2's and 1099's.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field. Master's Degree not required but is a plus.
- Quickbooks Pro Advisor a plus