- Be responsible for preparation of monthly financial statements. Prepare and record journal entries for assigned
- to meet the closing deadline and deliver accurate financials.
- Prepare monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations for assigned hotels.
- Perform functional accounting responsibilities
- Partner and collaborate with various groups including supervisors, operations, and corporate.
- Bachelor's Degree in the area of Accounting/Finance desired.
- Previous multi-unit accounting experience .
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are expected.
- This position requires the ability to compile facts and figures; basic to intermediate Excel experience required.
If interested, please send resume to: