- Reconcile accrual accounts, inventory accounts and other general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly journal entries necessary for the month-end closing process.
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Prepare and analyze financial schedules for annual financial audit.
- Review transactions to ensure accurate posting to the General Ledger
- Communicate with sales/service locations
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Must have Accounting or Finance Degree ( General Accounting experience preferred)