- Responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations for assigned general ledgers and additional monthly balance sheet accounts for other general ledgers as assigned. Ensure supporting documentation and/or subledger(s) exists and the documentation is accurate and ties to the appropriate balance sheet account on the ledger. Ensure deadlines and due dates are met for all reconciliations.
- Responsible for preparation of all required interim and final audit work papers and tax schedules for assigned general ledgers.
- Assist in the development and implementation of detailed accounting procedures for all areas of responsibility.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget for all assigned general ledgers. Work with appropriate departments to gather information required for annual budgets.
- Complete special projects and analyses as requested by Senior Manager of Corporate Accounting and/or Senior Accountants.
- Four year degree in accounting.
If you are interested in learning more, please send resume to:
resume at contractstaffingrecruiters dot com
www dot careersinconnecticut dot com