CareersInConnecticut.com and ContractStaffingRecruiters.com works together to FILL our clients positions for less and on time - cost efficiently. (our clients NEVER Get Ripped Off By Crazy Staffing Agencies FEES!)
Candidates - send us your resume and we will contact you to discuss our clients positions.
- Enter all bills for all Company entities on a daily basis.
- Control expenses by reviewing, coding and verifying invoices are correct.
- Allocate expenses to correct accounts and cost centers.
- Manage reimbursements, receipts and expense reports.
- Enter and code all credit card expenses.
- Obtain proper approval and signatures for all payments.
- Ensure all bills are paid in a timely manner
- Verify credit is received for any overpayments
- Verify sales tax is entered correctly.
- Set up new vendors and verify federal id numbers are correct
- Ensure all accounts payable data is entered allocated correctly.
- Resolve purchase order, invoice or payment discrepancies.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual expense reports
- Scan and file all documents
- Ensure that proprietary information remains confidential and is not disclosed to unauthorized personnel unless directed by Management.
- Other duties as needed.
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client, please send resume to:
mtoohey AT careersinct dot com