- Handling office tasks such as generating reports, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to schedule, make and take payments, and other office duties.
- Greet and assist visitors and clients.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements
- Prior administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills