Salary - 90k to 110k plus stock options
The successful candidate for this position will have a wide range of industry, technology, and support acumen along with a strong mobility solutions and administrator background. The candidate should have deep experience in either pre-sales or post-sales engineering for a VAR or SasS platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and issue resolution to our customers through ongoing issue triaging via phone, email or remote web session.
- Engage directly with customers to assess and reproduce submitted issues. Provide solutions and/or workarounds to customers in a clear, friendly manner.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge.
- Proactive thinker with a proven ability to follow and provide long term solutions.
- Experience working directly with customers via phone, email, or remote access.
- Participate in on-call rotation to provide after-hours support
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in an Enterprise Technical Support for SaaS applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to technical problems.
- Strong analytical approach for diagnosing and troubleshooting to resolve technical problems and issues.
- Good knowledge of computer systems (Windows, iOS)
- Working knowledge of the components in cloud/web applications (AWS, Salesforce, Google Drive, Gmail, O365).
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experienced in handling issues around Salesforce and other CRM integrations, APIs, and Single Sign On