Assembler - Full Time - New Haven
New Haven, CT
- To manufacture assigned assemblies to specification, accurately and based upon allocated time.
- Follow specification, work instructions, document packs
- Verify correct materials for Assembly builds.
- Identify correct tooling / equipment for Assembly and Testing.
- Responsible for the Quality of Assembly being manufactured against drawing.
- Skill development of self and fellow team members.
- Support Lean Manufacturing Initiatives to enhance Continuous Improvement.
- Comply with the Health and Safety Policy and procedures and with safe systems of work.
- Take reasonable care of themselves and anyone else who may be affected by the way in which they carry out their duties.
- Use equipment only with the appropriate safety devices in position.
- Complete DR forms and maintain other support documentation as necessary
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client, please send your resume.
mtoohey AT careersinct dot com
www dot careersinconnecticut dot com