- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Relevant Information Technology experience
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are not able to sponsor at this time
- Provide program/ project management support
- Experience in the field of data science, building predictive analytics solutions for different business problems Experience in handling large datasets (Structured or Unstructured)
- Acquire data from various Sources for Data Science leveraging Database tools.
- Develop Self Service capability through Tableau Data Source, APIs
- Data Visualization using Tableau.
- Collaborate with Cross Functional team to enable End to End Solution
- Advanced knowledge of statistical techniques, machine learning algorithms, data mining and text mining
- Strong Programming background and expertise in building models in languages like Python, R, Scala etc.
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.