Business Analyst - Full Time Permanent - Hartford
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of Relevant Information Technology experience
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are not able to sponsor at this time
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- At least 1 year of prior experience in Business Analysis and Business Process Consulting
- Perform Requirement Analysis, review current Business Process and suggest areas of improvement
- Sound understanding of Software Development life cycle and Agile methodologies
- Serve as a liaison between Business Stakeholders, End users, IT and understanding of Lead-To-Cash process.
- Experience defining systems strategy, road-map, developing process flow diagrams, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping.
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Experience with project management
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
- Solid organizational and project management skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.