CFO - Wallingford - 225k plus
- Provide overall leadership & strategy for a global finance organization of 200+ staff supporting business goals and objectives
- standards and/or programs are effectively delivered that meet operating budgets/costs, margin, or other financial stewardship metrics/goals.
- Ensure key SOPS and controls are in place to support a world class financial operation.
- Provide business performance data to identify financial trends, highlight risk and opportunities and ensure operational coordination
- Drive financial performance improvement initiatives throughout business (cost reduction, VCP, productivity, etc.). Recommend and influence needed actions to maximize op margins, costs, etc.
- Build a diverse, high performing, collaborative team who consistently delivers results
- Drive corporate controllership standards & compliance globally (adherence to policy, internal controls, etc.)
- Provide analysis and recommendations on capital expenditures, restructuring, and other projects as required
- Lead global payroll organization to deliver seamless execution, while driving regional metrics and continuous improvements
- Understand regulatory changes and trends and forecast business impact
- Coach & development finance employees for career growth and competency development
- Build effective working relationships across the entire business leadership team
- Drive compliance and risk strategy for corporate tax liability, including adherence to region, statutory, and country regulations
- Participate in business planning reviews and approval meetings and keep senior management advised of material developments
- Deliver on fiscal year points, such as quarter closing and year end closing effectively to meet or exceed targets
- Communicate business financial performance on regular basis to CEO and leadership team
- Bachelors or 4 year degree