Salary: $55,000.00 to $70 /year
Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- CAD software: 1 year (Preferred)
If you are interested in learning more, please send resume to:
resume at contractstaffingrecruiters dot com
www dot careersinconnecticut dot com