We are recruiting for a CMM Technician – PCDMIS
Great company that is growing. Needs down to earth Inspector person who is smart, sharp and energetic.
They want to double in growth this year.
We have more Quality Engineers, Process Engineers, Machinists, QC Inspectors, CMM and CNC positions open as well – contact us at www.careersinconnecticut.com for more info
If you are interested in learning more, please send resume back and we will call you to discuss role.
If not interested and know someone..please forward to them.
More positions for our clients on – www.careersinconnecticut.com
The CMM Technician will be responsible of confirming that the standards are being followed in the day to day, related to Measurement equipment, Measurement Methods, Trained Manpower, Validation of Measurement Systems and Materials testing’s according to the control plan requirements, including those supplier specifications and systems that would require any special validation test. Also, that the measurement devices are calibrated, maintained and used properly, by defining the most accurate calibration plan, maintenance plan and work instructions.
- To participate on Incoming Quality Audits if any testing or measuring is required
- To provide constant training to quality technicians on quality aspects described on the control plan related to measurement systems and requirements.
- To propose at least 2 improvements per year and have at least 1 implemented (Cost, Quality, Safety)
- To understand and propose actions to maintain the Quality Indicators within targets.
- To work together with Engineering and logistics and do the quality aspects of an Engineering change (product or process) in case that the change affects the testing or dimensional requirements.
- To have control over the SC agreed with the supplier, making sure that the capability of the process meets the requirements and verify that they keep capability at least in a yearly validation, working with SQE to confirm that measurement systems are valid.
- To coordinate the calibration of all lab equipment.
- To create maintenance and work instructions for all lab equipment.
- To do GR&R to make sure all measurement methods are effective.
- To coordinate product validations with external labs according to the control plan.
- To participate and follow up on actions resulted from the different Quality System Audits
- To Support continuous improvement implementation, especially 5S, Fast response and Standardization of processes.
- Perform Other duties as assigned
- Good management of Data. GD&T, SPC, Quality tools, PPAP, Control Plan, PFMEA, 8D
- Good communication skills
If interested, please send resume to: