- Set up and operate CNC turning equipment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and operation sheets
- Complete applicable documentation, including shop travelers, inspection logs, etc.
- Maintain weekly machine maintenance
- Comply with SOPs, including those pertaining to the Quality System and Safety
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- 3-10 years relevant work experience in machining, specifically turning
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.