CNC Operator - Full Time - Branford
Branford, CT 06405
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
- Reads and interprets blueprints
- Properly and safely loads and unloads castings and raw materials in CNC machinery
- Uses gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
- Understands, interprets and edits FANUC G-code programming
- Recognizes, deploys and properly uses inserts, fixtures and tooling
- Understands and has the ability to perform tool wear offsets
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC machinery
- Utilizes and abides by safety procedures
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.