- Develop programs for fabrication of machined parts on three, four and five axis machines.
- Write and/or edit programs, troubleshoot CNC production issues and provide technical advice for machine setup.
- Prepare work instructions for machine set-up and operations for machinist.
- High school diploma or GED; five to seven years related work experience; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five to seven years’ experience of CNC programming using Mastercam.
If you are interested in learning more, please send resume to:
resume at contractstaffingrecruiters dot com
www dot careersinconnecticut dot com