Cobol Developer - Full Time Permanent position
Base Salary – 90k to 115k plus
Great Benefits. Growth.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 6years of experience in Mainframe Technology – COBOL, CICS, JCL, DB2
• At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Experience in Healthcare domain
• Experience of working on Legacy Modernization projects
• Experience with project management tools like Planview, Microsoft Project
• Knowledge of CMMi framework
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Hands-on experience of tools like Endeavor, Expeditor, Rexx
• Experience in Waterfall and Agile projects
• Experience in HealthCare domain
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Demonstrate Innovation mindset to generate Cost improvement and modernization ideas