- Source potential candidates through online channels (social media and professional networks).
- Create and edit job descriptions to publish on careers page, job boards, and social media.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting by sourcing and screening candidates, performing background checks, negotiating, and issuing employment contracts.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with candidates with the appropriate hiring manager.
- Perform reference and background checks.
- Build collaborative relationships with management to identify current and future hiring needs.
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities.
- All other duties as assigned
The following skills represent the minimum requirements to be considered for this position:
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in Corporate Recruiting