Cost Accountant - Bridgeport
- Applies principles of finance and cost accounting to various accounting duties related to the Company's financial and operational planning and reporting.
- Responsible for the financial coordination, administration, and analysis of manufacturing operations. This involves analyzing sales and cost of sales, labor reporting, product costing, and monthly material usage variances and inventory adjustments.
- Responsibility includes ability to develop computer driven reports as well as the ability to analyze and interpret the resulting data.
- Responsible for standard cost duties as follows:
- Review and load material standard costs into ERP database.
- Perform assembly cost roll ups.
- Analyze cost changes, margin impact and inventory value adjustment effect.
- Perform standard cost update process.
- Develop and monitor labor and overhead rates for department / cost center.
- Work with manufacturing & engineering to insure cost and rate accuracy.
- Review cost routings for reasonableness.
- Preparation and analysis of the information required for the annual standard cost updates.
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client, please send resume to:
mtoohey AT careersinct dot com
www DOT careersinconnecticut DOT com