Tracking & Reporting
• Manage inventory including addition, movements, and reconciliation.
• Investigate variances to standard cost.
• Monthly forecasting vs actuals
• Ensure accuracy of cogs and inventory accounts each month.
• Monthly analysis of cogs, reconciliation and analysis of actual vs Budget
• Assist with the process of confirming segregation of duties and checks and balances are in place.
• Ensure corporate compliance with all related party transactions with regards to seed purchase and sale.
• Ensure that purchase orders, production orders and inventory movements are processed according to standard operation procedures.
• Review all existing processes and procedures to find ways to reduce inefficiency, strengthen existing processes, and add new procedures as needed.
• Maintain filing documentation – Electronic/Hard copy
• Review the cost components and variances each month for accuracy and recommend ways to realize savings.
• Reconcile inventory accounts on a monthly basis.
• BS degree in Accounting, Finance
If interested, please send resume to: