Customer Success Manager - Life Sciences EMEA - Copenhagen
Boston, MA 06405
The CSM combines several domains ranging from customer success to project & account management. It is a combination of both technical skills and soft skills. Whilst we do not expect the CSM to be a developer nor a Sales person, the role requires that you be at ease with technical conversations and able to be customer facing. The overall purpose of the role is to ensure customer success during and after the onboarding process.
- Manage a portfolio of life science customers and their onboarding and post deployment.
- Engage with key customer stakeholders to understand business and technical goals.
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics for ROI.
- When needed design training materials to support customers.
- Deliver engaging training and workshops to ensure adoption
- Proactively work with customers to provide guidance and best practices and avoid any adoption blockers.
- Support Pre-sales and Sales in scoping projects and building demo environments
- Develop, maintain and present status reports to customers on regular meetings.
- Develop and own effective project plans using task management tools.
- Report back to management on project status.
- Own and drive customer issues resolution through own subject matter expertise and partnerships with Support, Product Management, and Engineering.
- Engage with Product Management to influence product direction according to the needs of your customers.
- Prepared for travelling and off-business hours work when necessary
- Ideally a Bachelor in Computer Science, MIS, or other technology focused subjects
- Microsoft Office Suite / Google Suite, Salesforce, etc
- Familiarity with JIRA / Confluence, MS Teams/Asana or other related solutions
- General familiarity or STRONG desire to become an expert in sales enablement.
Who You Are
- 2-3 years+ managing customer onboardings.
- 2 years+ in Consulting, Customer Success, or Professional Services
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Prior experience in the Life Sciences Industry is a plus.
- Excited to work and contribute within a small setup
- Keen to learn, improve and stretch your own knowledge, skills and behaviours.
- Possesses amazing work ethic.
- Great written, oral and interpersonal skills
- English fluency (additional languages a plus)
- Strong analytical understanding
- Excellence in time management, task prioritization, and evaluation of situational urgency
- Well-organized, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal direction
- Be comfortable with change, particularly supporting an evolving product Suite