Data Science Lead - Brazil
Branford, CT 06405
THIS POSITION IS IN BRAZIL. FULL TIME PERM ROLE
- Build, develop, coach and manage a team of data science professionals in the area of Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Experimentation, AI & ML.
- Establish best practices to generate tangible business value within data science stream & sub-streams as defined above.
- Plan and drive maturity in data science by implementing right process, procedures, roles and responsibilities.
- Identify and build data products based on analytics, AI&ML which can be leveraged by other product teams.
- Help the team in operationalizing business strategy through business intelligence, insights and experimentation.
- Coordinate with Product / Business teams within the organisation to ensure that data science resources are committed to the right projects.
- Provide guidance and supervision to the team; where relevant, provide insight into individual challenges and support problem solving as needed.
- Coordinate with broader digital farming teams to align strategies around data science and related capabilities teams like Data Management, Data Operations, and related.
What you will bring
- Spirit of collaboration, ambition, curiosity, sense of ownership and respect for differences;
- Data science project/team management experience across end-to-end life cycle of Data Science – data acquisition, cleansing, warehousing, analytics, ML, and deployment.
- Solid understanding of best practices within the data science space including Data Engineering, BI, Analytics and Machine Learning
- Comfortable working with our data analytics toolsets: Python, SQL are both mandatory and experience in the following is a bonus - Postgres, Redshift, PowerBI, Tableau, SageMaker and other cloud ML tools.
- Comfortable working with our dev. environment: AWS, GitLab, Jenkins, Jira, Docker
- Aligned with our principles: agile, customer-centric, lean, service-oriented architecture, self-organization, transparency.
- Fluency in English
- University Education - Bachelor’s degree (for eg: Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science or relevant field)
If you are interested, please send resume to:
resume AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com