Data Scientist - 100% Remote
Branford, CT 06405
- Development of new ML/DL models
- Monitoring / Verification of existing and new model performance
- Development of new pipelines and tasks within offline data science pipeline
- Development of new labeling schemes and data pre-processing techniques to support ML modeling
- Development of continuous improvement data science process and support code (i.e. develop and maintain system to monitor production models, review/verify production model outputs, modify training data based on review, rerun pipeline to create new models based on modified training data, and transfer new models into production)
- Knowledge of ML/deep learning.
- Experience in generation of production ML models, statistics, and python development.
- Desired experience in data engineering and data analysis.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related field.
- PhD preferred.
If Interested to learn more, please send resume to:
resume AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com