U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 5 years of experience with software development using Java technologies
• At least 5 year of experience in building applications using Core Java technologies.
• Python / Java / Groovy
• Shell-scripting in Unix/Linux, preferably Bash or Zsh
• CI/CD processes, preferably Jenkins pipelines & Git
• Configuration management tools, preferably Ansible
• Data Analytics tools such as Splunk or ELK stack
• At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• At least 1 year of experience with DevOps practices
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
If interested, please send resume to: