• Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests electrical circuits, equipment, and appliances using appropriate tools and testing instruments.
• Operates and maintains high voltage switch gear and controls, normal and emergency power distribution systems, repairs and maintains motor control centers and programmable logic controls.
• Assists engineers in the design, revisions and implementation of various building electrical systems, devices and components.
• Troubleshoots and repairs primary distribution system malfunctions such as ground fault tracing and cable replacement.
• Provide detailed reports on equipment utilization.
• Provides training to others in the operation and /or repair of electrical systems.
• Reads, employs, and updates electrical panel schedules and building or system blueprints.
• Performs other duties as needed.
• Technical school / training in electrical technology. Trade license E-1 or E-2 with ability to obtain E-1 within one year is required.