Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - New Haven
New Haven, CT
- Develop appropriate metrics for the business to measure growth, profitability, expense control, efficiency, and productivity.
- Responsible for the production, preparation and maintenance of all budget and re-forecasting schedules and monthly report packages
- Leads budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, implementation, and business strategic analysis of the financial team.
- Provide detailed variance analysis & reporting around operating expenses and other areas to the leadership team.
- Assist with the execution of daily, weekly and monthly management reporting, metrics, and other key close activities.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the annual budget and quarterly latest view processes.
- Identify trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Provide financial models and forecasting.
- Create forecasts of future business conditions using multiple scenarios.
- Analyze current & past financial data and performance.
- Prepare reports and projections based on this analysis.
- Conducts financial analysis, modeling, forecasting and reporting efforts to ensure efficient financial operations.
- Assist Sales in determining optimal price points.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Analytics or a related field required.
- MBA and or CPA preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in budgeting & forecasting process management or management reporting in a professional services environment.