Functional Testing skills with Agile- FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION IN HARTFORD, CT
Salary – Depends on your experience.
Great Benefits. Growth.
Location for this position is in Hartford, CT
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 2 years of experience in Agile Projects
• At least 2 years of strong experience in QA projects – Involved in Test strategizing/ planning, test design and execution.
• Ability to work in a multiple / diverse Stakeholders environment, People coordination & have knowledge of Quality processes
Nice to have
• Test Consulting experience.
• ALM, Rally Tools experience
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
If interested, please send resume to: