Java Developer - Full Time - Hartford
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
- Hands-on Software Development experience of 2 years in Java / J2EE platform
- Hands on experience in working with Spring Framework, Angular JS / Angular, MVC
- Good to have Spring Boot / Micro-Services experience
- Hands on Experience in working with HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, REST/JSON.
- Knowledge on at least one Relational Databases and ORM technologies
- Experience with lifecycle management tools like JIRA, ALM
- Good working knowledge of OO concepts, Design Patterns, UML
- Experience in working in Agile and Iterative Development Methodologies
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience in leading one or more teams
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.