- Assists clients in obtaining proper specifications, quotations, delivery terms and costs.
- Solicits and analyzes quotations for new or nonstandard items.
- Recommends or approves awarding of contracts or purchase orders.
- Bids long-term contracts of unlimited amounts for repetitively purchased items.
- Ensures purchases comply with internal and external requirements and regulations as well as good purchasing practice.
- Maintains proficiency in automated systems used for purchasing functions such as inventory control, vendor contract information, cost control and bid analysis.
If interested in learning more, please send resume and a recruiter will call you to discuss.