Base Salary – 40k to 60k BASE Salary DOE AND 1k to 2k Bonus per month
Full Time Permanent Position
Someone good with Detail (ex accountants, researchers have done well with this company)…someone who can speak with clients as well about their accounts as well.
Nice medium sized company with family atmosphere, so personality is key to fit in. Most people have been with company for over 25 years.
Eligible into non-contributory profit-sharing plan after 1 year of employment
- Classification and NAFTA certification work requires a solid working knowledge of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States as well as a clear understanding of the NAFTA rules of origin. The classification reviews will also require the submission of protests for improperly classified products. The NAFTA work will require classifying client’s products and determining if they qualify for lower duty rates into Mexico and Canada.
- These services include duty drawback, classification (using the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States), NAFTA certification.
- Duty Drawback work requires obtaining the necessary documentation and/or data from our clients in order to file claims with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. It also requires writing permission letters and rulings for submission to Customs in order to obtain the necessary privileges for our clients allowing them to file duty drawback.
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States and some knowledge of duty drawback and the NAFTA rules.
- Willing to train the right candidate who possesses the professional skills and personable demeanor befitting our organization.
- There will be some minor travel involved (typically not more than once a month), to our client’s offices anywhere in the United States. Most trips are one day, but there could be an overnight.
If you are interested in learning more, please send resume to me and will call you to discuss:
Permanent Placement and Temporary/Consulting Placements