We are currently recruiting for Java Analyst - Full Time Permanent position in Newark, NJ
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send me your resume and I will call you to discuss.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience in Information Technology Projects
• At least 2+ years of experience in Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, ORM (Hibernate), Restful Web Services, Microservices, Oracle PL SQL
• Working experience in one or more of the following: Angular 5, jQuery, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Dojo
• Working experience in one or more of the following: XML, JSON, HTML or DHTML
• At least 2 years of experience in iterative development, preferably Agile methodology
• At least 1 year of experience in project estimation and scheduling
• Experience in health care domain is preferred
• Good exposure to software development processes and methodologies.
• Knowledge on common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment