- Areas of concentration will be Metal deposition, which includes plating, evaporation and sputtering.
- Define/refine methods to increase process repeatability and control to achieve higher yield, lower costs, higher flexibility, and better reproducibility.
- Work closely with engineering team to develop and qualify new processes , and new tool sets . This will include characterizing, documenting and possibly presenting data based around designed experiments.
- Report and document process issues and equipment malfunctions. Take corrective action and interact with Process Engineers, Manufacturing & Equipment Maintenance to identify and resolve non-conformance process and equipment operations.
- Assist in creating new procedures, and refining previously existing ones.
- Assist in training operators on both existing and new tool sets and processes .
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.