Tech Architect and Lead Web - Norway or Belgium
Branford, CT 06405
- You will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of developers and technical experts, providing them with guidance, mentorship, career development, training, and support.
- You will be the go-to person for the team in terms of technical excellence and productivity.
- You will be tasked with designing the emergent architecture, working collaboratively with other stakeholders such as Enterprise/Domain Architecture, and Cyber Security.
- Understand the overall overarching architecture and the high-level view of the different components.
- Translate technical realities into business terms when engaging with customers, business owners or other stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery. Together with the team, you will design and implement all aspects related to software engineering such as conceptualization, architecture, implementation, testing, deployment, release and change management.
- Extensive experience in software development who is at stage in their career where they want to guide teams and to develop and grow talent.
- Previous team lead/management experience where you have mentored and developed members of the team.
- Excellent communication skills, able to connect with different contexts (technical, commercial, agronomy)
- Proficiency with back-end languages/technologies in Microsoft's stack
- Experience in a complex, multi-cultural, and highly collaborative environment.
- We need someone with a user centric mindset who can establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence, that is driven, autonomous, creative, and analytical.
If you are interested, please send resume to:
resume AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com