Machine Operator - Full Time Permanent
More positions for our clients on our site: www.CareersInConnecticut.com
Salary– 40k to 60k BASE Ranges
4pm to 1:30pm shift
Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- This position is responsible for setting up and operating various types and sizes of production machine tools in the machining of forgings or stock to customer requirements and specifications using a variety of cutting tools. Position must be able to use hand tools, measuring instruments, and gauges to insure proper setups and machining operations.
- Receives work instructions, operation sheets, setup sheets, 1st piece, in-process check sheets, from department supervision.
- Sets up production machine units of various types and sizes by inserting necessary tooling, fixtures, etc.
- Reads and interprets dimensions drawings, sketches, tool setup sheets and manufacturing instructions in performing required machining operation and setups.
- Operates various types of production machine in the machining of forgings made from various types of metal.
- Loads and unloads pieces manually or with hoist. Sets feeds and speed on machine from manufacturing instruction sheets. Applies coolant lubricant and changes worn or damaged tools as required.
- Uses precision or standard measuring devices such as scales inside and outside micrometers, dial indicators, Vernier scales, fixed frame gauges or special gauges, profile meters, etc. to check machined dimensions and surface finishes conforming to customer prints and/or specifications.
- Other activities as assigned by management.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send updated resume back and I will contact you to discuss.
(we can’t divulge any details about position/company without your resume…nor will we send your resume to any company without your permission.)
If you are interested in learning more, please send resume to me:
Permanent Placement and Temporary/Consulting Placements