- Conceive methods and processes to assemble new products in the safest manner, at the desired quality standards, and at the lowest cost to meet projected demand in a timely manner.
- Conduct detailed assembly process design work, including assembly work station layouts, assembly work cell layouts, tooling, assembly fixtures, gauging, automated assembly system programming, and documentation.
- Continuously improve current production methods using Six-Sigma methodologies and utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, assembly processes, tooling, and production equipment capabilities, automated assembly methods and quality control standards.
- Provide technical know-how to troubleshoot problems in current production
- Specify equipment, document economic justifications, and submit requests for capital projects.
If interested, please send resume to us: