Marketing Manager - REMOTE
Bear Creek, NC
- Significant experience in digital and growth marketing and/or related disciplines over at least 5 years, particularly value proposition and commercial innovation at early stages
- First hand experience in farmer growth marketing, experience in the areas of , sustainability, and innovation an advantage.
- Experience launching new offers and digital products
- Deep understanding of omni-channel and digital marketing and a track record of running successful growth initiatives and integrated marketing campaigns
- Sensitivity to ideas of others and an ability to facilitate in-depth marketing conversations
- Natural flair in understanding the customer, knowledge of substantial marketing and design concepts (e.g. personas, archetypes) and their relation to other product disciplines
- Proven record of building marketing data capabilities, including attribution, funnel analyses, CRM automation, etc.
- History of working with Design and Product teams in fast-paced environments and growing products with validated growth potential
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills. Other local languages a plus.
If you are interested, please send resume to:
resume AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com