Mechanical Design Engineer - Wallingford
- Engineering position responsible for all aspects of the manufacturing processes at the facility.
- Create a commercially practical, technically sufficient and economically sound design for an assigned product or unit based on predetermined mechanical characteristics. Responsible for performance requirements, weight and dimensional limits, determining the nature and working relationship of the various elements of design.
- A position that provides a hands-on learning experience that transfer to skills needed in a full- time engineering position. The opportunity available is to develop, participate and learn key roles and functions while working under the guidance of senior engineers
- Review work orders for consistency and design conflicts
- Support sales staff in answering customer questions
- Use complex engineering modeling software such as but not limited to SolidWorks, Drive Works and Creo to solve complex engineering problems
- Completes hand calculations as needed to supplement analysis reports
- Review engineering drawings for accuracy of designs
- Writing reports
- Documenting As Built
- Programming knowledge
- Web Design Knowledge
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.
mtoohey AT careersinct dot com
www dot careersinconnecticut dot com