Mechanical Design Engneer
Windsor, CT 0640
- Review customer drawings, specifications or instructions from team members, supervisors, engineering, customer service
- Maintain required productivity and quality per departmental priorities and standards
- Be able to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Be computer literate and have ability to draw parts in CAD/CAM applications
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and quality specs.
- Perform in process inspection to verify measurements and specifications.
- Must perform work in a timely manner with respect to schedule and quality standards.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment and does so with minimal supervision.
- Experience in AutoCad and SolidWorks and FEA analysis;
- Capable user of MS Word and MS Excel
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in using AutoCAD and Solid Works