- Ensures proper setup of employees' work state for tax withholding and unemployment insurance purposes.
- Ensures proper setup and maintenance of local withholding codes for employees in the payroll system.
- Coordinate and monitor SUI tax rate changes with unemployment insurance and payroll vendors.
- Lead small to medium impact Administration and Payroll projects and tactical initiatives.
- Participate in projects that involve cross disciplinary teams.
- Responsible for training new hires and providing guidance and support on departmental policies, procedures and systems to all other A&P Specialists.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Associates (minimum) or bachelor's (preferred) degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years payroll experience in a multi-state environment.
- Experience with ADP Global View or SAP HRIS a plus.