Areas of accountability include manufacturing engineering, design engineering, tool design, tool room CNC programming
- Direct and support efforts of manufacturing in daily problem solving, key projects and long-term special assignments.
- Develop cost estimates to be used for product pricing; maintain accurate pricing information on computer database and act as intermediary between sales department and internal functions of estimating, purchasing, engineering, production and senior management.
- Maintain database with accurate material costs, setup, labor rates, and overhead rates.
- Establish department goals by gathering pertinent information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Serve as a key member of product review and modification committees, with both existing and new product activity.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Superior skills in planning, organizing, implementing and controlling
If you are interested, please send resume to:
resume AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com