Process Engineer - Full Time Perm - Bristol
- Identify and investigate alterative processes and methods.
- Design and implement revisions to work cells, including layout, material storage, workstations, fixtures and tooling, etc.
- Standardize work instructions for processes in production departments and required.
- Track results to measure progress and routinely report findings to management.
- Assist in sustaining recently improved processes and advancing these processes to other departments if applicable.
- Assist in revising training material and training existing/new employees on lean techniques.
- Provide clear and concise documented standard operating procedure documents on key processes.
- Define and develop routine operational process method, parameters and procedures.
- Analyze current operational processes to ensure they are consistent, compatible and effective across functions and groups.
- Recommend and assist in improvements.
- Gather and organize documentation for process mapping across working groups.
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.