Process Engineer - Glastonbury, CT
- Carry out research relevant to developing and improving process
- Responsible for process monitoring with SPC
- Test, document and establish procedures for new products
- Create the fixture if needed
- Create SOP and Process Routing in MES
- Responsible for process change
- New Material and New Equipment Qualification
- Calculation Testing cost and Actual Production Cost
- Provide technical support to customer meeting
- Responsible for improving process analyst and technician skills.
- Make the project planning and carry out
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.