A successful candidate will need to be extremely organized, comfortable managing multiple projects, and be a strong written and verbal communicator.
- Own the release readiness program to ensure customer-facing teams are ready with the information and processes required to support new products & features.
- Work collaboratively with the go-to-market and customer success teams to ensure the enablement programs are sourced with the appropriate materials and release information.
- Support top company priority user betas, launches, global rollouts (in partnership with solution marketing, product management, sales enablement, customer success, and others)
- Organize and execute the product documentation workflow together with associated systems (knowledge base, help center)
- Drive content lifecycle used in the company's product training programs.
- Develop novel processes & tools and share your thought leadership.
- Problem solve some of our most pressing strategic operations challenges.
Located in the US. Remote or office-based if in Boston or New York