- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Develops and maintains Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the operations to help meet production specifications and product standards, as well as reduce overall cost, maximize productivity and profitability
- Manages machine utilization to meet or exceed efficiency goals and recommends or directs necessary personnel, maintenance or engineering changes to help achieve those goals.
- Develops new methods and procedures to optimize manufacturing efficiencies, maximize labor utilization, and reduce operating costs
- Reviews shift operations and makes recommendations relative to changes in product flow, staffing, equipment, and procedures.
- Develops and maintains accurate records, and prepares production reports, including daily throughput, finished goods yield, and waste
- Monitors and enforces company standard operating procedures, rules and regulations, etc. Develops and maintains all safety related initiatives
- Provides hands on production duties as needed/required.
- Assumes additional supervisory responsibilities as assigned.
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.