CareersInConnecticut.com and ContractStaffingRecruiters.com works together to FILL our clients positions for less and on time - efficiently.
NEVER PAY CRAZY STAFFING AGENCY FEES OF 20% OR MORE AND NEVER POST JOB ADS THAT PRODUCE 100'S OF GARBAGE RESUMES/APPLICANTS THAT WASTE YOUR TIME.
- Directs, schedules, and prioritizes department production activities to attain schedule completion with acceptable quality
- Organizes workflow by preparing and managing production schedules, including startups, shutdowns and changeovers
- Assigns personnel to production machines and areas, and oversees line or area rotations and break schedules during assigned shift(s) to accomplish seamless shift changes and troubleshooting progress
- Ensure safe and consistent operation and preventative maintenance for all department machinery
- Provides coaching and counseling to associates and corrective action when needed, and enforces process controls, policies and procedures
- Lead, promote and support continuous improvement activities and plant safety protocols
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.