As a Senior Software Engineer in the Data Products Group, you will work very closely with the product team to develop new product capabilities that derive features from audio and text in multiple languages, detect events, and generate actionable recommendations. You will also work closely with the data science and production engineers who support our API products.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced software engineer who thrives on learning new things and solving business challenges to help shape product initiatives at a rapidly-growing startup.
- Production analytics development/improvement. These include customer facing features of our conversation analytics API software (e.g. voice activity detection, question detection) and new customer facing features that do not exist yet.
- Upkeep and bug fixes of existing production algorithmic software.
- Support data science activities by performing activities to acquire new data sets, clean data, generate labels, generate ML features, etc.
- Management of data corpus, features, models and metadata.
- 4 year degree in computer science or engineering, MS a plus
- Proficient in python analytic development;
- Experience performing data engineering tasks: data cleaning, data analysis, ML feature engineering, and working on teams doing continuous improvement data science
- Ability to see the bigger picture of a given feature and identify technical gaps and needs from other teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around technical choices and needs
- Desired experience in audio signal processing
- Desired experience in NLP
- Desired experience in design, development, and operations of python production systems.
- Familiarity with sales processes is a plus
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
If you are interested, please send resume to:
resume AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com