Python Developer - Permanent - Hartford area
Preferred Python Developer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years of experience with Information Technology
- Experience with Python development
- Hands-on expertise in libraries such as pandas, numpy, scipy
- Proficiency in container technologies like Docker
- Basic understanding of container orchestration systems preferably Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
- 3+ years of hands on experience with more than one programming language; Python, R, Scala, Java, SQL
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.